THANK YOU TO COMMUNITY FOUNDATION OF SOUTH PUGET SOUND FOR A $10,000 GRANT SUPPORTING PRO BONO LEGAL AID IN OUR COMMUNITY!

THANK YOU TO OUR 2017 BREAKFAST SPONSORS!  

 

CORPORATE SPONSOR ($2,500)

TEPHRA LAW, PLLC

Thank you to Nicole Potebnya and Rosie Boelens for their generous support!

PLATINUM ($1,000)

Cascadia Law Group, PLLC
Putnam Lieb Potvin, Attorneys at Law

GOLD ($750)

Pat Rawnsley, PWR Law PLLC

SILVER ($500)

Fuller & Fuller, Attorneys at Law
Halpern and Olivares, PLLC
Freimund Jackson Tardif, PLLC
Law, Lyman, Daniel, Kamerrer & Bogdanovich, PS
J. Patrick Quinn, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Swanson Law Firm

Olympia Federal Savings

James, Sanderson & Lowers Court Reporting

BRONZE ($300)

Bauer Pitman Snyder Huff (Lifetime Legal)
Brian Budsberg, PLLC
Connolly, Tacon & Meserve
Cullen Palmer Law Office LLP
Jay Goldstein Law Office, PLLC
Law Offices of Allen Miller, PLLC
Larry Hoffman, Hoffman Law Firm
Harriet Strasberg Law Office
Strickler Law Office, LLC

PLEASE CONTACT RACHAEL LUNDMARK IF YOU WANT TO ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS LIST !

360-688-1376 or director@tcvls.org

PARTNER ORGANIZATIONS

Thurston County Volunteer Legal Services benefits from close, working relationships with local associations of attorneys who support pro bono service.   This includes:

  • Government Lawyers Bar Association
  • Thurston County Bar Association
  • Washington Women Lawyers, Capitol Chapter
  • Grays Harbor Bar Association
  • Mason County Bar Association

We also benefit from partnerships with other community organizations.  This includes:

  • Columbia Legal Services, Olympia Office
  • Family Support Center
  • Law Offices of Ingram, Zelasko & Goodwin, Aberdeen
  • Northwest Justice Project, Olympia and Aberdeen Offices
  • SafePlace
  • Shelton United Methodist Church

CONTRIBUTORS

Thurston County Volunteer Legal Services is part of a network of organizations that provide pro bono (free) legal services to low income individuals and families.   55% of our funding comes from the Legal Foundation of Washington.  The remaining 45% comes from local bar associations, community based grants, and individual donations.

We love our local contributors!  Here is a list of those who have made a difference by financially supporting our mission:

  • Thurston County Bar Association
  • Government Lawyers Bar Association
  • Washington Women Lawyers, Capitol Chapter
  • Nisqually Tribe
  • Squaxin Tribe
  • Community Foundation of South Puget Sound
  • State Employees who contribute through the Combined Fund Drive


 

Christa LenssenPartners and Contributors